ZEROL HD46 is a fully formulated ISO VG46 grade polyalkylene glycol lubricant designed specifically for application with HFO refrigerant R1234yf in mobile air conditioning (MAC) systems. The product is a double end-capped PAG, and is manufactured to exacting standards of high double endcapping efficiency. ZEROL HD46 is suitable for use in both belt and electrically driven compressors utilizing R1234yf, and is also fully suitable for use in R134a belt-driven and electric MAC compressors.
- Optimized miscibility in HFO refrigerant R1234yf
- Superior lubricity compared to alternative lubricant types, including standard ‘single end-capped’ PAG products, and di-capped PAGs with lowerdi-capped material content
- Exceptional Viscosity Index (VI) – The high VI enhances compressor life by ensuring efficient running at temperature extremes. The high VI may also allow the user to select a lower viscosity fluid than typically used, with associated power usage savings.
- Good high temperature and chemical stability, even in presence of water, resulting in system lifetime extension and reduced maintenance costs.
- Low hygroscopicity (tendency to absorb moisture) compared to alternative PAG products with lower di-capping content.
- Formulating expertise – ZEROL HD46 series contain optimized additive technology to provide additional corrosion protection within the A/C system, to further enhance the extreme pressure and anti-wear performance of the PAG, and to maximize fluid lifetime by ensuring against thermal or oxidative deterioration of the lubricant.
- Excellent electrical resistivity properties for electrically driven systems.
- Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt): 42.0 – 48.0
- Colour (Gardner): 1 max.
- Water content (ppm): 300 max.
- Total Acid Value (mgKOH/g): 0.03 max.
- Pour point (°C): <-25
- Capping Efficiency: 85.0% minimum
- Appearance: Clear to slightly hazy, free of visible particles
92709-YF-8: 8 fl. oz (236 ml) bottle
92709-YF-32: 32 fl. oz (946 ml) bottle