Become A Part of the Mastercool Team
Innovation is the key to success in any industry, which could not be more accurate than at Mastercool. For over 40 years, we have led the way in innovation and technology, supplying professional air conditioning, service tools, and equipment to the automotive and HVAC/R industries. As one of the fastest-growing companies in this market, our primary goal is to drive New Product Innovation and Technologies to make the everyday work of the Air Conditioning / Refrigerant Technician easier!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401k Plan
• Profit Sharing: dependent on Mastercool's financial performance
• Bonus Details: Bonus is discretionary, based on the performance of the company and the individual
TECHNICAL SUPPORT/CUSTOMER SERVICE
Full Time - Randolph, NJ 07869
We are currently seeking a motivated and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Technical/Customer Service Representative, who will play a vital role in providing top-tier service and support to our valued customers.
• Phone-Based Customer Support: Providing friendly and professional customer support via phone calls. Addressing customer inquiries, resolving technical issues, and assisting in the repair of tools.
• Computer Knowledge: Using computer systems and software to access customer information, troubleshoot technical problems, and document interactions.
• Mechanical Skills: Understanding basic mechanical knowledge to assist customers with product-related inquiries and troubleshooting. This may include guiding customers through simple repairs or maintenance tasks.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Technical and customer service skills
• Knowledge of computer systems and software
• Basic mechanical knowledge
• Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a high volume of calls
• Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
Full Time - Randolph, NJ 07869
We are actively looking for a highly experienced Quality Assurance Lead to join our team! The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining quality standards with relation to product testing, compliance, and new product development, while continuously enhancing testing methodologies and processes for increased efficiency and effectiveness. The Quality Control Inspector will work closely with our suppliers, both domestically and internationally, and our internal Purchasing Deptartment to ensure product standards are exceeded and/or met.
• Inspect and sample all incoming shipments to ensure compliance to specifications.
• Identify any in-process failures during in-process inspections.
• Generate, maintain and file required quality records and forms as necessary.
• Ensure items being produced are inspected, tested, and properly packaged according to internal specifications.
• Final Inspection, visual and mechanical inspection of finished product.
• Conduct supplier communications and monitor follow up actions regarding materials that are received out of specification.
• Perform root cause investigations to identify the cause of product non-conformities and customer complaints.
• Document and communicate with supervisors any product quality related issues prior to production.
• Evaluate and implement corrective and preventive actions and measure effectiveness.
• Work with other department and internal resources to resolve and improve quality assurance practices.
• Create/ update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as required.
• Identify gaps in the existing quality system and implement corrective actions to close.
• Assist in developing specifications and tolerances for new product introductions.
• Manage existing ISO 9001 quality assurance policies and procedures, while developing new procedures to improve the overall quality system.
• Maintain calibration and tool records.
• Facilitate on-site quality visits, and audits with outside vendors, and 3rd party auditors.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Engineering degree is a plus
• Minimum of four (4) years experience working in a technical capacity
• Must have experience within a manufacturing environment
• Fluency in written and spoken Spanish is a plus