Mastercool introduces its new compact hand-held digital vacuum gauge with Bluetooth® wireless technology which combines the most advanced features to provide quick and accurate responses every time. Utilizing a state-of-the-art glass beaded thermistor and temperature compensation, Mastercool is offering the latest technology to the HVAC/R technician.
Included in this package will be the capability to download our free Mastercool Connect app. This will allow for full mobility as activity can be easily viewed on all compatible hand-held smart devices.
- Sintered bronze inlet filter to protect the sensor
- 5-digit LCD screen features an ultra-vibrant blue backlight allowing for easy readability
- Chemical resistant sensor for ease of cleaning
- Low battery icon displayed on the LCD indicates that the batteries are low and need to be replaced
- Calibration can be performed while in the field environment
- Audio and visual alarm when vacuum goes below a user adjustable set point
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides communication to hand-held smart devices through the Mastercool Connect app
- Sensor: Glass bead thermistor with temperature compensation
- Connection Fitting: 1/4 SAE F-FL with stem depressor
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 120˚F (0 to 45˚C)
- Vacuum Units: Micron, Torr, mTorr, mmHg, mBar, Pa
- Range: 20,000 to 1 micron
- Accuracy: ±10% of reading (from 10,000 to 100 microns)
- Proof Pressure: 450 psi
- Auto-Off: Automatic after 10 minutes, blue backlight after 3 minutes
- Power: 2 AA batteries included
- Battery Life: 100+ continuous hours (depending on backlight use)
- Weight: 0.3 lb (0.13 kg) without batteries / 0.5 lb (0.23 kg) with batteries
- Dimensions: 1.9” x 6.3” x 1.4” (50 mm x 160 mm x 36 mm)
Specifications for Bluetooth® Wireless Technology:
- 260’ (80m) maximum line-of-sight range
- Bluetooth® 4.2 and 5
99333: 1/4 FL-M x 1/4 FL-M x 1/4 FL-F Tee
Apple® and the Apple Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Mastercool Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.