- Quality performance year after year
- Large Display: 4.8” (w) x 1.7” (h) (122mm (w) x 42mm (h))
- Design Certified for Compliance with SAE J2788 New A/C systems are smaller. Machines must charge within .5 oz and recover 95% of the refrigerant.
- Automatic/Programmable or Manual The 69788-A can be programmed to complete a continuous recovery/recycle, vacuum, vacuum leak test and recharge. The machine can also be set to run each operation individually.
- Includes Refrigerant Capacity Database (over 1000 vehicles) Includes refrigerant capacities for US and Import makes and models from 1995 to 2012. The 69788-A is capable of software upgrades as well.
- Auto Vacuum Leak Test Can be programmed to perform a vacuum leak test and will inform the technician of possible leaks.
- Auto Oil Discharge Oil is automatically discharged during the recovery process. If oil is present, it will drain into a graduated container clearly displaying the amount of oil that was removed.
- Auto Air Purge Automatically purges non-condensable gas (NCG) from the storage tank during recovery.
- Auto Filter Alarm The machine’s LCD and alarm will warn that a filter change is required.
- Compact Footprint The machine’s compact design makes it easy to maneuver and requires minimal shop space.
- Full Tank Alarm Notifies operator when tank is full.
- Low Refrigerant Alarm Notifies operator when refrigerant is low.
- Type of Refrigerant: R134a
- Service Procedure: Automatic/Programmable or Manual
- Voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz
- Scale Resolution: .02 lb (10g)
- Working Temperature: 59/120°F (11/49°C)
- Filter System: 2 filters for humidity
- Vacuum Pump: 6 CFM (100 litre/min)
- Compressor: Hermetically sealed, 12cc, high pressure
- Recovery Cylinder: Internally mounted 30 lb. DOT tank
- Hoses: 96” (250cm)
- Couplers: Manual
- Bottle Temperature Sensor: Integrated
- Bottle Heater: Standard Equipment
- Dimensions: 40.25” (h) x 22.75” (w) x 20” (d) (102 x 58 x 51 cm)
- Weight: 157 lbs (71 kg) / Shipping Weight: 207 lbs
69788-FLTR: Filter Pack for 69788-A