Mastercool’s Digital Thermometer/Hygrometer with Bluetooth® wireless technology works with our Mastercool Connect app to remotely provide dry bulb temperature, wet bulb temperature and relative humidity. Integrated into this unit is a high-performance ceramic antenna which offers maximum Bluetooth® wireless technology range. This digital thermometer/hygrometer will allow for varying the refrigerant charge in a system and seeing in real time how the supply parameters change, it will also do the same for vehicles.
The convenient clip, can easily be attached to a vent louver or register to see results more accurately. The mode key switches between dry bulb, wet bulb and relative humidity while the ˚C/˚F key toggles between fahrenheit and celcius for easy to read calculations.
- Relative Humidity (Tamb=73±9°F (23±5°C)): 1~99%, accuracy: ±3% from 20~80%, otherwise ±5%
- Dry bulb temperature (DBT): -4~150°F (-20~65°C), accuracy: ±4.5°F (±2.5°C)
- Wet bulb temperature (WBT): -4~150°F (-20~65°C), accuracy: ±4.5°F (±2.5°C)
- Battery Life: 40 hours continuous use, battery shelf life 8 months
- Battery: one CR2032 lithium cell battery
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.1 x 1.7” (54.9 x 52.6 x 43 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (35 g)
Specifications for Bluetooth® Wireless Technology:
- 260’ (80m) maximum line-of-sight range
- Bluetooth® 4.2 and 5
Apple® and the Apple Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Mastercool Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.