Mastercool’s infrared thermometer with circular laser offers laser targeting accuracy, an enhanced back-lit color LCD display and an expanded temperature range. The compact design is simple to use, requiring just a simple press of the trigger to begin reading temperatures and easy to store, in the convenient plastic storage box included.
- EXPANDED TEMPERATURE RANGE of -58 to 932˚F (-50 to 500˚C) provides accurate measurement without having to come in contact with acute surface temperatures
- 12:1 FIELD OF VIEW allows for the accurate measurement of targets at greater distances
- BACKLIT COLOR LCD displays surface temperature, maximum temperature, battery life, and unit of temperature in ˚F or ˚C
- CIRCULAR LASER INDICATOR lets the user know precisely where the laser is pointing at any given time
- AUTOMATIC POWER OFF after 15 seconds to extend the battery life of the 2 AAA batteries included with the unit
Mastercool’s infrared thermometer with circular laser comes with 2 AAA batteries, instruction manual and a plastic molded carrying case.
- Non Contact Temperature Range: -58 to 932°F (-50 to 500°C)
- Field Of View: 12 : 1
- Display Illumination: Backlit LCD Color display
- Target Indicator: Circular Laser
- Emissivity: 0.95
- Resolution: 0.5°F / 0.5°C
- Accuracy: ±2°C (4°F) or ±2% of reading
- Response Time: 0.5 seconds
- Power Off: Automatic after 15 seconds
- Battery Life: Approx. 14 hrs.