THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
THE ULTIMATE DEVICE FOR CHARGING AND RECOVERING OF REFRIGERANT
Mastercool’s electronic charging scale with Bluetooth® wireless technology features an extra-large LCD display for easy reading from any angle and features three display modes (kgs, lbs, oz). With a high capacity of up to 243 lbs (110 kgs) it is easily one of the best on the market. Included in this package will be the capability to download our free Mastercool Connect app. This will allow for full mobility as activity can be easily viewed on all compatible hand-held smart devices.
Durable and Portable
Strong aluminum base with a rugged, non-slip platform provides extra durability while working in any environment. The included compact and heavy-duty carrying case allows for easy portability to any job site.
Manufactured for Performance
The large 9 x 9” platform provides for easy weighing of refrigerant tanks with an accuracy of ≤±0.05% of reading.
- CHARGE PROGRAMMING: Allows user to program desired quantities. Before charge is complete, an alarm will sound allowing ample time to turn off refrigerant supply
- PAUSE/CHARGE (Using the 98230 Charging Solenoid Module): This feature allows user to stop and continue charging
- TANK CAPACITY PROGRAMMING: EMPTY/FULL tank feature allows user to know the amount of refrigerant in the tank at any time
- REPEAT: Allows user to charge previously stored amount
- Capacity: 243 lbs (110 kg)
- Accuracy: ≤±0.05% of reading
- Resolution: 0.05 lb / 0.5 oz / 0.01 kg
- Automatic Shut Off: 3 hrs
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Battery Life: Approximately 40 hrs
- Works w/110 or 220V Transformer (part no. 99334-110 or 99334-220)
- 22 x 22 cm (9 x 9”) Platform
- Specifications for Bluetooth® wireless technology:
• 260’ (80 m) maximum line-of-sight range
• Bluetooth® 4.2 and 5
Apple® and the Apple Logo® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Mastercool Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.