Mastercool’s “Black Series” vacuum pumps are durable and time tested to stand up to the most grueling conditions and will provide years of reliable service. This vacuum pump provides the power and mobility necessary for a wide variety of applications.
In the event the vacuum pump stops suddenly, the presence of a solenoid valve prevents the oil from going back towards the A/C system and causing possible contamination (example sudden power failure.) The presence of the analogue vacuum gauge allows you to have an immediate reading of the degree of vacuum reached and its stability over time.
- Stages: 2
- Free air displacement: 227 lit/min (60 Hz), 198 lit/min (50 Hz)
- Ultimate vacuum: 15 microns
- Motor: 3/4 HP
- Pump speed: 1440 RPM
- Electrical specs: 220 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power: 220 V schuko cable
- Weight: 36.15 lbs (16.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 38 x 18 x 27 cm
* PLEASE NOTE: The micron readings on all vacuum pumps represent optimal laboratory conditions. Field conditions may vary from these readings.