- Quality performance year after year
- Large Graphic Display: 4.3” (w) x 2.4” (h) (110mm (w) x 60mm (h))
- Design Certified for Compliance with SAE J2788 New A/C systems are smaller. Machines must charge within .5 oz and recover 95% of the refrigerant.
- Automatic/Programmable or Manual The 69789-H can be programmed to complete a continuous recovery/recycle, vacuum, vacuum leak test and recharge. The machine can also be set to run each operation individually.
- Includes Refrigerant Capacity Database (over 1000 vehicles) Includes refrigerant capacities for US and Import makes and models from 1995 to 2012. The 69788-H is capable of software upgrades as well.
- Auto Vacuum Leak Test Can be programmed to perform a vacuum leak test and will inform the technician of possible leaks.
- Auto Oil Discharge Oil is automatically discharged during the recovery process. If oil is present, it will drain into a graduated container clearly displaying the amount of oil that was removed.
- Auto Air Purge Automatically purges non-condensable gas (NCG) from the storage tank during recovery.
- Auto Filter Alarm The machine’s LCD and alarm will warn that a filter change is required.
- Compact Footprint The machine’s compact design makes it easy to maneuver and requires minimal shop space.
- Full Tank Alarm Notifies operator when tank is full.
- Low Refrigerant Alarm Notifies operator when refrigerant is low.
- Automatic Oil Injection With electronic scale to protect the contents against contact and ambient humidity.
- Thermal Printer For a complete, detailed report.
- Fully Integrated Real “Loop,” Flushes Service Hoses Only by Refrigerant Circulation Flushing eliminates the risk that residues of different (non-insulating) oils may be injected into the A/C system, jeopardizing its safety and operation.
- High Voltage Protection
- Used on all Hybrid and R134a Vehicles
- Type of refrigerant: R134a
- Service Procedure: Fully automatic or manual
- Voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz
- Scale Resolution: .02 lb (10g)
- Oil Scale Resolution: .01 lb (5g)
- Working Temperature Range: 59/120°F (11/49°C)
- Filter System: 2 filters for humidity
- Vacuum Pump: 6 CFM (100 litre/min) capacity, (.001 psi) 0.1 mbar vacuum level
- Compressor: Hermetically sealed, 12cc, high pressure
- Recovery Speed: .66 lb/min (300g/min) in liquid phase
- Recovery Cylinder: 30 lb (22 litres), refillable
- Hoses: 96” (250cm)
- Couplers: Manual
- Thermal Printer: Standard Equipment
- Pressure Gauges: Class 1
- Bottle Temperature Sensor: Integrated
- Bottle Heater: Standard Equipment
- Dimensions: 41.3” (h) x 23.6” (w) x 21.6” (d) (105 x 60 x 55 cm)
- Weight: 176 lbs (80 kg) / Shipping Weight: 207 lbs
69788-FLTR: Filter pack for 69789-H