- Keeps Equipment Safe
- Prevents Contamination
- Detects Air Contamination
The Refrigerant Identifier helps confirm the presence and quality of R134a refrigerant in vehicle air conditioning systems. This process will help avoid potential damage from refrigerant contamination.
This unit delivers quick and precise refrigerant analysis in a rugged, compact and portable package. The refrigerant identifier automatically provides step-by-step indication of the gas sampling process.
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Refrigerant Detected: R134a (Tetraflouroethane)
- Accuracy: PASS/FAIL – 95% Pure R134a
- Power Requirements: 12 VDC
- User Interface: Membrane type with visual indicators and function key
- Calibration Method: Manual pump aspirator
- Minimum Input Pressure: 1.38 Bar (20 Psig)
- Maximum Input Pressure: 20.70 Bar (300 Psig)
- Storage Temperature: -10˚ to 50˚C
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 45˚C
- Material: Moulded ABS housing/ molded rubber sleeve