The new low cost MINI ID REFRIGERANT IDENTIFIER helps you verify the presence and quality of R1234yf refrigerant in vehicle air conditioning systems, so you can help avoid potential damage to your air conditioning service equipment and business from refrigerant contamination.
The MINI ID delivers fast and accurate refrigerant analysis in a self-contained, compact, and extremely portable package. The unit is rugged and very simple to use. It automatically provides step-by-step indication of the gas sampling process.
THE NEW MINI ID HELPS PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
- Keeps equipment safe – the extraction of contaminated vehicle refrigerant can damage expensive R1234yf service and recovery equipment
- Prevents contamination – avoids contaminating your refrigerant supply with illegal blends, propane, or butane from customer vehicles
- Detects air contamination – helps you detect high levels of air contamination
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Refrigerant Detected: R1234yf (Tetrafluoropropene)
- Accuracy: PASS/FAIL – 95% Pure R1234yf
- Power Requirements: 12 VDC
- Approvals: UL, CE, RoHS Compliant
- User Interface: Membrane type with visual indicators and function key
- Calibration Method: Manual pump aspirator
- Storage Temperature: -10˚ to 50˚C
- Operating Temperature: 10˚C to 45˚C
- Construction Material: Molded ABS
- Housing/Molded Rubber Sleeve
There are no reviews yet.